Tuesday, February 7, 2012

FREE My Digital Studio Download

You read it right, Stampin' Up! has done it again! Another wonderful promotion! Try My Digital Studio FREE for 30 days!

If you've ever thought about purchasing MDS but weren't quite sure about making the investment, this offer is for you! If you've never thought about it but are curious now, this offer is for you!

Here's a bunch of questions I have tried my best to answer for you:

What do I get with my free 30-day trial of My Digital Studio?
  • Full access to the MDS Express software at no cost
  • Full design functionality
  • Exclusive artwork that comes only with MDS Express
  • The opportunity to purchase additional downloads including designer templates, stamp brush sets, and so much more!
  • View the MDS Catalogue
  • Have access to Stampin' Up!'s professional print services
  • Get tips, learn more, and see a whole bunch of samples at http://www.mydigitalstudio.net/
How do I download the free trial?
This part is so easy! Just follow these simple steps:
  1. Head to my online shopping store (http://www.elizabethemmadesigns.stampinup.net/)
  2. Add (Download) My Digital Studio Express Free Trial (item 129600) to your shopping cart
  3. Voila!
What other benefits does My Digital Studio offer me?
Ever sitting around just waiting and counting the days until a new mini or new Idea Book & Catalogue comes along so you can have new stamp sets, papers, and accessories? Well wait no more with My Digital Studio! Stampin' Up! adds new downloadable MDS images each week for purchase!

My 30-day trial is up, I've fallen in love with MDS and would like to purchase it. Where do I go from here?
Once the 30-day free trial period is up, you can purchase either the downloadable version or disc version of the software to continue enjoying it. You will have to open up the trial version you already have on your computer, and will be prompted to enter the product registration key you received after purchasing the software.

I've fallen in love with My Digital Studio, how do I get an even better deal?
During sale-a-bration select your choice of either the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio (MDS) Starter Kit or Standard Starter Kit  for $150 (valued at over $425) when you choose to join my team! Along with more sale-a-bration benefits, check out my website for all the details.

So go! Do it! Do it now! It's totally free and such an awesome benefit to you!!!!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment