Thursday, February 9, 2012

Another Valentine's Day Card ..

I just love Valentine's. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my mom is a florist, so Valentine's so always busy for us, but so much fun! Here's another Valentine I made that I CASEd from someone online (I apologize I can't remember the name, but if it's yours feel free to take credit).


I like all the layering in this card. Also there is the typical pink of Valentine's day, but it's paired with blue for something different.

Stamp Sets: P.S. I Love You
Paper: Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, and Crumb Cake, Designer Series Paper in Pacific Point
Ink: Pacific Point and Melon Mambo
Accessories: Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die, Full Heart Punch, 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Basic Rhinestones


I hope you enjoyed it. I am off now to finish preparing for our Girls' Night Open House! I'm really looking forward to it, I hope it's a good time. We'll be making cards, drinking tea, and shopping through some awesome girly accessories! I'll let you all know how it goes.

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment