Saturday, February 11, 2012

Thinking of You...

On Thursday night I hosted my Girls' Night In and it turned out great. The weather cooperated and there was lots of lovely ladies who made it out. We sipped on some tea and wine, did a little shopping for some new purses, jewelry, and accessories, and of course made a couple make-and-takes.

This is one of the cards we made on Thursday night, the other one was a Valentine's Day Card I shared with you a little while ago. I really like how the colour combination turned out on this one.

Ink: Pool Party, Certainly Celery
Paper: Pool Party, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Stamps: Delicate Doilies,
Accessories: Triple Layer Punch, New Edgelits Die, Basic Rhinestones

Hope you enjoyed this card, now I am off to enjoy this rare Saturday off with my hubby and the fur baby. Possibly doing some stroller shopping for the little one! Have a great weekend everyone.

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment