Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sale-a-Bration 2012

I thought I should put together a little post to let you all know about Sale-a-Bration, the best time of the Stampin' Up! year! There are so many benefits during this time, for everyone! Check it out:

Customers receive the benefit of:

That is great! But if you are looking for even more benefits, think about hosting a workshop. Hostesses receive the extra benefit of:

Wow! Stampin' Up! sure knows how to treat you right! If you have any interest in becoming a demonstrator, now is the time to do it! I signed on to be a demonstrator during Sale-a-Bration last year, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made! New Demonstrators receive the benefits of:

That's 11 months of free paper or digital downloads! What an incredible value! If you have even the slightest interest in becoming a demonstrator, please feel free to talk to me about it. Even if it is just a little interest. I can answer all your questions, and let you know more about all the amazing perks and benefits.

Happy Sale-a-Bration everyone!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment