Monday, January 30, 2012

Some Valentine's Day Love

So here I am, hoping to start 2012 off the right way! I have made a list of goals and I am going to need your help to stick to them (check out up coming blog entries for my list of goals). One of these goals is to update my blog more often for my small but faithful group of followers. So instead of boring you with a list of goals, etc and nothing creative I thought I would start off and show you  a Valentine I made the other day!

I took a cue from the Occasions Mini in the colour scheme. I used a bunch of awesome new items from the mini as well!

Stamps: P.S. I Love You
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Pool Party, Certainly Celery
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Pleated Ribbon, Decorative Label Punch, Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die, Adorning Accents Embossing Folder

Hope you enjoy it, thanks for stopping by to take a look! I just love this card! I know I am biased but I think it's the colours mostly. It's a Valentine's Day Card but without using a bunch of pinks and reds.

I am hoping to have more posts for you this week so stayed tuned! I've been busy busy making Valentine's.

If you're looking for something to keep you busy during this chilly weather check out my events page for my upcoming classes and other fun things!

Happy Stamping
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment