Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's Been Awhile...

Wow! It's been awhile. So sorry to be absent. Here's an update into the exciting things that have been happening in my life...

A few weeks ago I was in a car accident and suffered a broken wrist along with a few other bumps and bruises. I am fine otherwise, and look much better than my poor car, which is no longer drivable. Needless to say, my crafting has gone to the sidelines.

We also got a house a moved about a week before Christmas! I am so happy to have a bigger space (we need it desperately)! My craft room (/ guest room but really, priorities here people) is much bigger than before. Although, things have been crazy (seriously do not suggest moving one week before Christmas), I am finally starting to get my life back on track!

One more announcement (perhaps the biggest one of all) before I go...Cody and I are expecting our first child! We are so thrilled! I told you we desperately need the bigger house. I am expecting in early July, we are both ecstatic. These last few months have been a whirlwind, I am so glad to have my hubby at my side!

So my dear followers who I love oh so very much, I apologize for my absence. I will be back soon I promise, once  I have my arm, and my Internet back!
Thanks for understanding all!
xo
Elizabeth Emma

1 comments:

mylittlepaperaddiction said...

Congratulations on the new house and the little one on the way! I hope your wrist heals soon and is back to new in no time.

Post a Comment