Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Occasions and Sale-a-Bration Begin!

It's a busy time of year at Stampin' Up! And things couldn't be more exciting. I will try my hardest to keep you all updated. 


Sale-a-Bration is basically the best time of the year as far as Stampin' Up! is concerned. There are so many awesome benefits.
 
SHOP: For every $60 you spend you earn a FREE sale-a-bration item! Check out the brochure to see what great products there are! And as an added bonus, I will be giving everyone of my customers who places a qualifying order (minimum $60 before tax and shipping) a FREE Paper Pumpkin Kit (valued at $25, while supplies last)!
HOST: When you host a workshop during sale-a-bration you can earn an extra $35 in hostess dollars to spend on whatever you choose (minimum $330 workshop). And as an added bonus, I will be giving everyone of my hostesses a FREE grab bag of Stampin' Up! product when you host a qualifying workshop (minimum $200 in sales, grab bag valued at $100, while supplies last)!
JOIN: When you join Stampin' Up! as a new demonstrator during sale-a-bration you get to choose from two great options in addition to your starter kit! Option 1: Receive a FREE Simply Created Card Project Kit from the new Occasions Catalogue with your Starter Kit. Option 2: Receive 2 FREE sale-a-bration items of your choice with your Starter Kit. 





The Occasions Catalogue is here and it is B-E-A-U-tiful! I love just about everything in it and I had a really hard time restraining myself during the pre-order, go ahead and check it out yourself! 

As always if you have any questions, want to place an order, attend a class or host a workshop please do not hesitate to contact me!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma



0 comments:

Post a Comment