Thursday, January 22, 2015

Birthday Feathers

I was so excited to hold my Birthday Emergency class this past Sunday, but unfortunately we had to postpone it. Stampin' Up! didn't see the Perpetual Birthday Calendar kits becoming so popular and they are currently on back order. That's okay though, we will truck along and fingers crossed, hold the class at a later date!

This was one of the cards I designed for the class (with the help of pinterest of course). It's super simple but equally pretty. I haven't decided if I will keep it for that class or not but I thought I would share it with you anyways.

Ingredients
Stamps: Four Feathers, Bitty Banners
Ink: Smokey Slate, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzaz
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzaz
Accessories: Bitty Banner Framelits

No muss, no fuss but still a beautiful card.

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment