Monday, January 26, 2015

Lotus Blossom

My boys were cooperative this weekend and allowed me a tiny bit of time to play with some of my new freebies from sale-a-bration! One set I really enjoyed was Lotus Blossom. This was a set I wasn't particularly sold on at first (not my usual style) but after many aimless productive hours on Pinterest, I changed my mind, and I am glad I did! 

In case you don't already know, Lotus Blossom is two (or three) step stamping process. It's super easy, the stamp set comes labelled with numbers (which piece to stamp first) and you only need one or two colours, you just stamp off on scrap paper to get the different look. 



Ingredients
Stamps: Lotus Blossom (FREE with any qualifying order during sale-a-bration)
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Best Year Ever DSP (FREE with any qualifying order during sale-a-bration) 
Accessories: linen thread


Happy Stamping, 
Elizabeth Emma 



0 comments:

Post a Comment