Monday, November 5, 2012

INK-redible!



Stampin' Up! has another great promotion going! And this one is INK-redible! Hostesses who hold a minimum $575 workshop between November 1st and December 16th will receive a FREE collection of Classic Stampin' Pads (a $64.95 value)! Plus, the free ink is in addition to the already great hostess benefits!! Click here for more information!

But wait! Hostesses are not the only ones who get to benefit from this great promotion! If you decide to join myself and my Stampin' Up! team as a demonstrator during this promotion, you also qualify to receive the FREE collection of Classic Stamp Pads!

If you would like more information on becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please do not hesitate to talk to me! I love sharing my experience with Stampin' Up! and all the wonderful benefits they offer.

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment