Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

It's that time of year. The holiday season is fast approaching, I even saw snowflakes in the air yesterday (**gasp** I know, the horrors). I am busy, busy, busy getting ready for upcoming craft fairs. I am participating in three of them this year!

We went to the doctor today for my monkey's 4 month check-up. My poor little man has a nasty ear infection. No needles for him, antibiotics and cuddles are in order instead. I hope he feels better soon. Needless to say between being a mommy to my sick little man and getting ready for the first of my upcoming craft shows this weekend, I won't have too much blog activity this week!

I hope you all have a wonderful week though and I promise to share pictures and details of my Craft Shows as soon as I can. If you are local and in the area please come visit me on Saturday at the Listowel Kin Station from 9am - 2pm, I would love to see you there!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment