Thursday, November 1, 2012

Gabriel's Christening

Last weekend my baby boy was baptised! Things are moving so quickly, I can't believe that he was 4 months old on Tuesday! Don't worry, it's not all about my little cutie, I also have a card to share with you, or rather an invite.
 
This is the invitation I made for Gabriel's Christening. I got the idea out of the Catalogue (always a great place for inspiration). I switched up the framelit and colours but the rest is about the same. I love this stamp set, it's so delicate and sweet.
 
 
Supplies
Stamps:
My Special Day
Ink: Soft Suede
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, So Saffron
Accessories: Labels Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Basic Pearls, Polka Dot Embossing Folder

Here is the great cake my mom got for Gabe!
 

And because no blog post would be complete without a picture of my cutie! Here we are as a family. I am terrible at getting pictures of myself with Gabe, so this is impressive haha.
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment