Friday, June 1, 2012

Tea Time Thank-You

A little while ago a wonderful coworker and good friend of mine made me an awesome scrub top in this cute maternity fabric. And as if that wasn't enough when I was complaining of my sciatic nerve bugging me she made me a rice bag that you heat in the microwave for aches and pains.

And on top of that she wouldn't let me pay her, not even for the fabric. So I made this cute little card and slipped in a gift card to Timmies for this tea lover.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Tea Shoppe, P.S. I Love You
Ink: Baja Breeze
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Twitterpad DSP
Accessories: Twitterpad Buttons, Modern Label Punch, Rhinestones, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Baker's Twine, Safety Pin (not Stampin' Up!), Small Circle Punch

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment