Thursday, June 14, 2012

Papaya Collage

So I thought maybe you guys had enough of Betsy's Blossoms for awhile, so I changed gears and thought I would showcase another new stamp set: Papaya Collage. I fell in love with this stamp set when I first saw it in the pre order catalogue, but it's taken me awhile to decide how to use it.

Here is just one example I came up with anyways, I used a bunch of the new in colours (all except Midnight Muse I believe).  I really love how it turned out, if I may say so myself.

I hope you enjoy this set, as much as I do.

Stamp Sets: Papaya Collage, Tea Shoppe
Ink: Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Soft Suede, Gumball Green
Paper: Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals
Accessories: Linen Thread, Bitty Banners Framelits Die, Basic Pearls

I don't know if you guys have noticed or not, but I am also loving the new Bitty Banners Framelits Dies, they are so adorable!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment