Thursday, March 10, 2011

Post-It Note Holders

These little post-it note holders are so adorable! I can't take credit for the idea though, I got the idea from Carla Brasher "The Southern Stamper" http://www.thesouthernstamper.blogspot.com/!! But they are just so adorable I couldn't resist trying them out for myself, and they turned out wonderful!!




Matching Pen!!
















Well I think it's time for me to get ready for bed! I have a big weekend ahead of me! I am getting together will all the girls in my wedding party and we are putting together my wedding invites tomorrow! I have cut everything out (for the most part, have some to finish in th morning) and basically we are going to tie/glue everything together, address envelopes, have some wine and cheese and hopefully lots of giggles and laughs!!
Happy Stampin'!
xoxo
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment