Monday, March 14, 2011

Springtime Birthdays

Well my mother is going to kill me for posting about this, but recently (on Saturday) she turned the big 5-0 (shhhhh)!!!! Don't worry mom you don't look a day over 30!! ;)

I threw her a party, which turned out pretty good I think, lots of friends and family over. I love those moments! The house was full with people, it was 100 degrees, and complete chaos but we loved every minute of it. And she collected quite a few bottles of wine throughout the evening, which I think made turning 50 bearable.

Anyways enough of my rambling, to the point of my post. I made her a birthday card, and at special request from my dad I made her one from him too! Here they are! I just love them! I almost didn't want to part with them. That's my biggest stampin' problem...never wanting to part with the items I make because I just love them so much!


This card is so pretty if I may say so myself!
This one is my favourite! I absolutely love this stamp set! And the colours are so adorable!!
Supplies
Mom Card
Old Olive Cardstock #119934
Old Olive Ink #102277
Sahara Sand #119946
Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper #121782 (Occasions Mini)
Mother of Mine Stamp #122195 (Occasions Mini)
Floral Fusion Sizzlits Die #115969
For You CardSahara Sand Cardstock #119946
Crumb Cake Ink #121030
Baja Breeze Cardstock #119973
Bashful Blue Ink #105209
Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper #121782 (Occasions Mini)
Easter Blossoms Stamp Set (clear) #122057 (Occasions Mini)
Vintage Flower Adornments #121879 (Occasions Mini)
Lots of Tags Sizzlits Die #114508


Sorry if I left any of the supplies out. If I am missing something or you would like more information please drop me a line. That's all for now ladies and gents.
Happy Stampin'
xoxo
Elizabeth Emma


1 comments:

Antoinette Musik said...

The card and stamp set are absolutely adorable!!

antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

Post a Comment