Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favourites

Happy Friday! So happy the weekend is finally here and our daddy is home! However, we have a jam packed weekend and may have overcommitted ourselves just a tad, so I am not sure how relaxing it will be, but it sure will be fun-filled! Here are this weeks favourite things...

Ashley from All I Create made these super cute cards for her kids’ teachers.
 

Over at Pink Buckaroo Designs Erica created this stunning (and masculine) Father’s Day card.

 
I am totally loving this Watercolor Wings stamp set and Bold Butterfly Framelits – I cannot wait to get my hands on them. There was a beautiful project in this month’s Stampin’ Success that is what really sold me, it involved this beautiful set and a muslin bag, I cannot wait to recreate it and share it with you all.



Mary from Stampin’ Pretty created this super cute Dino Card. Which I just had to share because I know my eldest son would love it!
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment