Thursday, June 18, 2015

Baby Girls Everywhere

We have a lot of pregnant friends right now it seems (or friends that just had a baby), and I feel like a lot of them have been having baby girls. Which is fine by me because being a mom of two boys I love when the opportunity comes along to make and buy girly gifts.

Most recently I attended a baby shower for a sweet coworker of mine and I had so much fun making this dainty, girly card.

A list of supplies for this project is available at the bottom of the post. Unfortunately the "Baby We've Grown" set is no longer available but there are so many great substitutes in the baby category. Check out my website.



 
 
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma
 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

Barb said...

This is such a cute card Elizabeth!!

Elizabeth said...

Thank-you so much Barb!

Post a Comment