Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Busy Busy Weekend

We had a busy busy weekend, with Father's Day, Birthday Parties, and Baptisms! Even though I feel like I need a weekend to recover from the weekend, it was so much fun, and so worth it.

On Saturday we went to a super fun Vegas themed birthday party for my lovely sister-in-law, Steph! It was lots of fun getting to visit with everyone and the boys had a blast. Of course a special 30th Birthday, required a special card. Check out the bottom of the post for a list of supplies needed for this card.

On Sunday we went to my cousin, Ryker's baptism. Such a sweet, handsome man, he slept through the entire thing like a champ (unlike Thatcher who screamed through his). Sunday was also Father's Day, so we spent time with our favourite daddies.



 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



The Designer Series Paper I used was left over from sale-a-bration but I think the Sweet Li'l Things or School House DSP would make a lovely addition. Great thing about Stampin' Up! is that everything coodinates. I tend to pick a Designer Series Paper and go from there with picking cardstock and ink. Simple. Simple. Simple.

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment