Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The Retired List and Cute Babies

I've been absent for a little while but it has been so gorgeous outside I have been playing with m sweet boys in the sunshine instead of crafting! The weather has turned colder and rainer this week and I have been back in the craft room a little bit. That and some great promotions going on.



DO you know the Retired List was released yesterday? And wow, is it ever big! There is a ton of things on there, some up to 50% off. I always get anxious when I see the retired list because sometimes some of my favourite products are leaving (I don't do well with change). But I have to remind myself (and you if you're anything like me) that it just means there are bigger, better and newer things coming along with the Annual Catalogue release on June 2nd!

Last week I whipped these baby cards up real quick, I made a boy one and a blue one. They're so cute and you can never have enough baby cards around (especially because right now I feel like my friends are having a major baby boom and I love it)! I recently acquired this set and I love it!



Ingredients
Stamps: Little Sunshine
Ink: Blushing Bride, Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Heart Punch, Rhinestones, Bakers Twine, Word Bubble Framelits, Sweet Dreams Designer Buttons






Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment