Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Sea Street Thank-You

Ever since I saw the Sea Street stamp set in the Demonstrator Preview of the 2014-2015 Annual Catalogue I fell in love! I had planned to make Gabriel's 2nd Birthday a Nautical themed party and use the sea street stamp set and maritime designer series paper, but unfortunately my mom had her accident and a big, fully decorated birthday was out of the question.

But his year, with my mom home safe and sound and not one but TWO birthday parties to plan, I am going to use them for sure! Gabriel is having a construction themed party (because he is turning 3 and he is totally into that right now) but Thatcher is going to have a Nautical themed party because I still think it is so cute, and he's turning 1 and doesn't have much of an opinion on these things, so I get to choose.
 
Ingredients
Stamps: Sea Street
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Rea; Red
Paper: Night of Navy, Maritime DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch circle punch, 1 inch circle punch

 
Sweet but simple, and bonus, it can be used for a man! This is always something I have trouble with, and I know others do too so I hope this helps!
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment