Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Balloon Birthday Shaker Card

Happy Tuesday Friends! The sun is shining and I think we are finally getting some decent weather back again, woo hoo! A little while ago I finally got my hands on the Celebrate Today stamp set and Balloon Framelits, and I have been having so much fun!
 
 
Ingredients:
Stamps: Celebrate Today
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush
Accessories: Balloon Framelits, Scallop Edgelit, Shaker Frames, Confetti Stars Border Punch

 
I will have this card and more available at the Moorefield United Church Vendor's Market on May 2nd. If you're local come out and visit myself along with a bunch of other great vendors from 10am-2pm. There will be various vendors inside and outside a bunch of yard sale tables! It's sure to be a great day!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment