Saturday, February 7, 2015

Project Life - Gabriel

When Stampin' Up! first started offering Project Life, I was ecstatic. I thought "here is the answer to my scrapbooking prayers" and "this will save me so much time, I am sure to get caught up". Of course, both those things were true but it still took me a little while to get into the swing of things.

I ordered the Project Life kits as soon as they were available and they just sat in my craft room and stared at me, until this week that is. When I finally decided to do something with them. I am seriously lacking in the scrapbooking department lately...for example, today's post is Gabriel's newborn photos. He's two and a half. Oh well, better late than never. I apologize for the not so wonderful photos, I find it hard to get a good photo of the 12x12 divided pages close up.


Ingredients
Stamps: Baby Bumblebee, Project Life Point & Click,Work of Art
Ink: So Saffron, Pistachio Pudding, Memento Ink, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie






Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma 



0 comments:

Post a Comment