Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Favourites

Time for another edition of my "Friday Favourites" and this one is full of gorgeousness! There are some seriously talented crafters out there!

Rachel over at Artistic Designs by Rachel made this beautifully feminine Butterfly Card. I have to get my hands on that framelit, it's so gorgeous!
 
Angie at Chic 'n Scratch made this adorable Easter Teeny Tiny Box! So cute!

This Banner was made by Cathy over at In the Cat Cave! I'm a sucker for anything Spring (especially right now, I am so done with winter).
 

Allison over at Nice People Stamp made this lovely Easter Card. That little chick is so cute!

Barbara Meyer from Kreativ Studio (a Stampin' Up! demo from Germany) made this amazing Stationary Box, I seriously cannot get enough. Make sure you check out her blog and see all the different things included in his little guy!
 Well that's it for me today! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, I know we have a busy one lined up (but what else is new), I'll fill you in on Monday!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

1 comments:

Barb said...

Nice post Elizabeth! It's interesting to see who you follow on blogs!

Post a Comment