Friday, April 25, 2014

Sweet Baby Boy

Recently (well maybe not that recently, I am a little behind on my blogging) a co-worker of mine gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Brody. He is so handsome, and I can hardly believe he is already 2 months old! This, of course, called for a cute card!

I feel like I am in love with just about everything in the Occasion's Catalogue and this set is no exception! Take a look and judge for yourself...

 
Isn't it just darling?!
 
Ingredients
Stamps: Baby We've Grown, Hardwood
Ink: Soft Suede, Pool Party
Paper: Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon, Blender Pens
 
I am off to finish my Stampin' Up! order....don't forget today is that last day for FREE SHIPPING! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment