Saturday, April 26, 2014

Hey There

I don't usually do weekend posts, but I felt like I owed it to you, I have been slacking lately. Hubby is away turkey hunting this morning and Gabe is actually playing quietly (within eye sight...don't worry I learned my lesson when he tried to eat a package of crayons that the Easter Bunny brought him) so I thought it was a good excuse to get down to business!
 
Good things do come in small sizes. Check out this super cute 3x3 card we made at a recent workshop! It would be the perfect topper to a gift, and with the envelope punch board you could even make it an awesome coordinating envelope!
 
 
Ingredients
Stamps: Just Sayin'
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit, Melon Mambo, Kaleidoscope DSP
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Word Bubbles Framelits, Arrows Embossing Folder
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment