Sunday, October 20, 2013

Chalkbord Holy Night

Sorry for my hiatus lately, it's been a busy household around here. Between teaching classes (crafting) and taking classes (nursing), working full time (mommy and nurse), trying to keep a clean house and squeeze in some fitness at the same time, life has been a little hectic. But I am back, hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me!

Today I have a card to share with you using one of my favourite stamp sets from the holiday catalogue. It's such a simple stamp (actually the set only comes with 2 pieces) but I love it, I find it so pretty and just says everything that Christmas is.

 
Ingredients
Stamp Sets: O Holy Night
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Season of Style Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Seam Binding Ribbon

 
A super simple card but I absolutely love the chalkboard effect, created with the whisper white craft ink. Stay tuned later this week and I will share a totally different style card using the same stamp set.
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment