Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags



The new Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags from Stampin' Up! come in a booklet of 70+ tags in five designs -- created from already existing punches and die shapes. These tags (which coordinate with the Season of Style products in the 2013 holiday catalogue) are perfect especially if you cannot decide which punch or die shape you are interested in buying!

Play with the kits, decide on your favourite shapes and if you really fall in love you can purchase the coordinating punch or die and use it on all sorts of other projects as well! Check out this flyer to see the different kits that are available or better yet, visit me at my upcoming craft fairs where I will have these kits available and you can TAKE THEM HOME THAT DAY! I will only have a limited supply on hand so visit early, or call me in advance to have yours set aside (there are always more available to order but if you would like to take one home that day it is first come first served).

As always, contact me with any questions or to order your Pop & Place Holiday Gift Tags and Stamps today!

Happy Stamping (and shopping),
Elizabeth Emma






0 comments:

Post a Comment