Monday, April 22, 2013

Neutral Baby Scrapbook Front Page

Tonight is the second installment of my baby scrapbook class! The last one went really well and we were able to complete a lot more pages than I thought we would be able to, so that is great! This is the first page in the book. I will share more with you when we are finished the class.
 
 
 
 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Baby Prints, Hearts a Flutter
Ink: Crumb Cake, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Wild Wasabi Embossing Powder, Hearts a Flutter and Labels Framelits
 
I found an awesome free font on pinterest (of course, where else do I spend my time) and typed out the birth information (name, weight, length, date, time, place) and printed it onto Whisper White cardstock and cut it out using the label framelit.
 
This book has been a challenge for me. There are 20 pages all together and all are gender neutral. I've really had to use my brain for this one, but it is good for me and I am always up for a challenge.
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment