Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Babies! Babies! Babies!

Sorry for my absence lately, I've been busy being a mommy! And that's an acceptable excuse in my opinion. It seems everyone around me is getting pregnant or having babies lately, and I LOVE it! Gabriel will have lots of playmates in town as he grows up, it's so exciting.

Here is a card I made recently for a friend of mine who had a beautiful baby boy!

 
Stampin' Supplies
Stamps: Baby Prints
Ink: Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party
Accessories: Pool Party Button and Ribbon (sale-a-bration), honeycomb embossing folder, doily, label framelits, whisper white baker's twine
 
Love the way this card turned out! I can't wait to try and make a baby girl one! Speaking of babies, on Monday we are starting our "Baby Scrapbook" Class! I am so looking forward to it! It's full right now, but if you are interested, contact me and I would love to do another one with enough interest!
 
I will be posting pictures of our progress as the class continues. Now I better get going and finish prepping so everything is ready for you gals on Monday Evening!
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment