Friday, April 19, 2013

9 Months Old!

My little man is 9 months old (well almost 10, but whatever, technicality)! I can't hard believe it! I am now planning and organizing to get ready for work. Gabriel is spending his first few hours at daycare on Wednesday, I'm nervous but totally in love with our sitter, so that eases my anxiety a lot!

A 9 months old Gabriel:
  • is 17 lbs and 27.5 inches long
  • is crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything he can
  • is feeding himself lots of things, puffs and cut up pieces of fruits and veggies, toast, meat, etc. He is much happier feeding himself than being fed and wants nothing to do with purees.
  • has 1 tooth!
  • is saying dada and mama constantly. Babbles lots and loves to blow raspberries
  • loves going for walks. Now that the weather is warming up and getting nicer I hope to be out a lot more!
  • has been caught standing on his own a couple times. It won't surprise me if he is walking by his first birthday!





He turned 9 months old during Easter weekend so of course being "that" mom I had to add the bunny ears. That was short lived and he was not very impressed haha.
 
 
Here is my handsome little man on Easter. Overtired and not wanting to share smiles, but he was just too adorable not to share!
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! The weather doesn't look like it's going to be too wonderful, but who knows, maybe they will be wrong! I will be back on Monday with more crafting!
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

1 comments:

Barb said...

He is Gorgeous, Elizabeth!

Post a Comment