Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bookmarks

So I had my creative juices at work again, it honestly amazes me how I have time for anything un-wedding related right now. But I think after making over 100 wedding invites (although they are absolutely gorgeous and I am in love with them) I need a change of pace every once and awhile, so I was working on these super cute giant paper clip bookmarks. What do you think. I will post some more pictures later on this week if I get a chance.






This was my "Brights" collection of bookmarks, I used Melon Mambo (cardstock-119930, ink-115656) and Daffodil Delight (cardstock-119688, ink-119667) cardstock and ink. I used Designer Series Paper from the Sale-a-bration catalogue, which I am sad to say is now over :(. The stamp sets I used for these ones were: "I {Heart} "(clear mount-118571), "Funky Four" (clear mount-120438), "Punch Bunch" fromt the Sale-a-bration catalogue, and "Always" (113620)
These are my "Spring Themed" bookmarks. I used "Springtime Vintage" DSP (121782) from the Occasions Mini Catalogue. The stamps I used were: "Bliss" and "Punch Bunch" from the sale-a-bration catalogue, and "For All You Do" (115360).
For the dog/cat themed ones I used the stamp set "D is for Dog" (115784).


Thanks for looking, I hope all is well with everyone out there. I might be MIA for awhile, this wedding is taking over my life!! We have our Stag and Doe on Friday of this week! I was really nervous about it, but our wedding party has really stepped up, so I am excited to see all our family and friends and have a good time! I will let you know the success of it on my next post!


And keep your eyes out for my wedding invitation post, it's coming!!


Happy Stamping!

xoxo Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment