Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Treats

Easter is this weekend! Can you believe it? I know it's late this year but it still feels to me like it has creeped up on us! Here are a few Easter Treats I made to celebrate the occasion. I saw this idea awhile back on Kerry's Paper Crafts (http://www.kerryspapercrafts.com/), and thought it was super cute! I love that girl she has so many awesome and wonderful ideas.






Here is a picture of one of the holders without anything in it, it's a little easier to see this way. If you check out Kerry's youtube channel, she has all the instructions on how to make these wonderful creations! I believe hers are Valentine's Day themed!


Hope you enjoy, and happy stamping!

xo

Elizabeth Emma


If you have any questions about the supplies used, or if you want to book your own workshop and make these cute little things, or even attend a class of mine, don't hesitate to contact me!






0 comments:

Post a Comment