Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Bridal Shower Invites

If you follow me on Facebook or Instagram you will remember awhile ago I promised you some Bridal Shower invitations. It has taken awhile (I wanted to make sure everyone received theirs in the mail first) but I have them here for you today! So here they are:
 
 
Ingredients:
Stamps: Girls Night Out, Date Time Place
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White, Maritime DSP, Gold Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Banner Framelits, stamp-a-ma-jig
 
I kept the inside nice and simple because I had to make quite a few, but looking at it now I wish I would've added at least a little something! Ah well, for next time!

 
I've been busy making other décor for the shower using Stampin' Up! supplies and I can't wait to share them with you!
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment