Monday, February 3, 2014

Forest Friends and some Big News!

I've been slacking in the blog post section of life lately and I apologize. I do have some good reasons though. Between being a mommy and a wife and working, unfortunately my crafting time (and this blog) has fallen victim to some serious neglect. I've also been busy growing a wee baby Boyne (and that is hard work)!
 
Yup, you read right. Gabe is going to be a big brother and we couldn't be more excited. Baby Boyne #2, is due to make his or her appearance on or around the 13th of August. I'm feeling better and getting some of my energy back with the approach of the ever so lovely second trimester (always my favourite).
 
 
 
When I saw this stamp set in the new Occasions Catalogue, I knew I had to have it, and quickly ordered it with my demonstrator preorder (just one of the many perks of being a demo). Isn't it just adorable? I made this card for a recent swap with my team, and got some beautiful cards in exchange (I promise to share in another post).
 
 
Stamps: Banner Blast (SAB), Forest Friends (Occasions)
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Calypso Coral
Paper: Retro Fresh DSP (Occasions), Whisper White, Pool Party
Accessories: Circle Framelits, Banner Punch (SAB), Blender Pens, Retro Fresh Washi (Occasions), Rhinestones

I am loving everything in the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration catalogue this year. There is so much to choose from and so many great designs and colours. If you want to see some more attend a class or host a workshop! You don't be disappointed.

Remember Sale-A-Bration is on now and for every $60 you spend you get to choose from FREE Sale-a-Bration items (and there are some great ones)!!

Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment