Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sending Christmas Wishes

Believe it or not it is time to start getting ready for Christmas. I know if you think like me it seems like it is far away, but really, it's not! Two months away actually. So i have slowly been trying to get ready, although with a 3.5 month old, it's difficult. I realized the other day I have all these craft fairs coming up and I am not at all prepared. I better get on it. Anyways I will stop mumbling and grumbling about what I have to get done and get on with the card.
 
This one was designed by my upline, Carolyn. I just love it. Although let's face it, I love anything with a little sparkle.
 
 
Stamps: Joyous Celebration
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red
Accessories: Extra Large Oval Punch, Modern Label Punch. Holiday Frame Embossing Folder, Glitter, Rhinestone


Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment