Monday, September 3, 2012

Just for You

I recently invested in the Blossom Punch and Mixed Bunch Stamp Set. I don't know why I took so long to buy these items because I think I have used them both everyday since the friendly man in brown (a.k.a. UPS man) dropped them off!

They are so versatile! The punch especially I have used it to punch out designer paper, card stock, used it with the stamp set, made some awesome paper flowers (stay tuned)!

Here's what I did with the two using some new in colours, check it out!

 
Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Midnight Muse Summer Star Fruit
Paper: Comfort Cafe DSP, Midnight Muse, Summer Star Fruit, Soft Suede, Pool Party
Accessories: Blossom Punch, Naturals Designer Button, Bitty Banners Framelit, Polka Dot Embossing Folder
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment