Tuesday, August 23, 2011
More Craft Fair Goodies :)
Kerry's Paper Crafts who is a creative genius and full of wonderful ideas! Again the genius behind this project is the simplicity.
Designer Series Paper
Your choice of embellishments
Your choice of stamp sets
Instructions1. Using Stampin' Up!'s Top Note Die (#113463) and your Big Shot (#113439) cut out 2 top notes from card stock and 1 top note from designer series paper.
2. Cut one of the card stock top notes in half length wise.
3. Trim around the perforated edge of the designer series paper top note.
4. Adhere the designer series paper to the card stock top note.
5. Adhere the half piece of card stock to the backside of the other piece of card stock being careful to only put adhesive along the edges so you can still slide in your gift card when you are finished.
6. Punch a hole in the corner of your gift card holder using Stampin' Up!'s Crop-A-Dile (#108362)
7. Add a brad again using Stampin' Up!'s Crop-A-Dile
8. Add a piece of Stampin' Up! Designer Ribbon and tie into a loop.
9. Add any embellishments/stamps of your choice.
10. Add a gift card and present to someone you love :)
This is just one of the many things you can do with the Top Note Die. It is so versatile. You can also fold it in half and use it to close the top of a cellophane gift bag. I have also used it on my altered composition notebooks as title/name plate. The choices are limitless. Contact me today if you would like to purchase a Top Note Die. Don't have a big shot yet? Invest in one! It will be the best decision you ever make.
Consider hosting a workshop in your home and inviting your friends over for a night of paper crafting and stamping and you could earn your big shot for half price! Ask me how.
Hope you all have a wonderful day, and Happy Stamping.
Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator
Visit My Website/Shop Online 27/7
Like me on Facebook