Monday, September 9, 2013

Delicate Baby

Awhile ago I shared with you the baby book we made during our "Baby Scrapbook Class". The book was gender neutral and turned out just about perfect. A friend of mine, Lisa, made it as a gift for her nephew who was about to become a dad. Not too long ago, little baby Isla entered the world. Lisa wanted to do a little something to jazz up the outside of the scrapbook (now that we knew baby Isla was a girl) and made a card to go along with it, this is what I came up with!

 
 

 
I didn't do too much to the front of the book but I just love how it turned out! The new burlap ribbon in the holiday catalogue may be my favourite product right now, you can use it for so many different things!

Scrapbook Book Cover Ingredients
Burlap ribbon, Vanilla 5/8" flower trim, Blushing Bride pleated satin ribbon and a delicate doily

 


 
I am also loving how the card turned out (do I say that about everything I make?). Those doilies just make everything seem so pretty and girly!
 
Card Ingredients
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners, Hearts a Flutter
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Paper: Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Delicate Doily, Small heat punch, Itty Bitty Banners framelits, Hearts a Flutter framelits, pearls, Pool Party button and ribbon (from sale-a-bration), polka dot embossing folder and Calypso Coral baker's twine
 
Happy Stamping,
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment