Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Searching for my Mojo ...

Hi Stampers,

I've been lacking motivation lately. I haven't had the urge to stamp or craft at all...which is weird i know...but it happens. So I had to dig into the old archive to find something to share with you today. It's been awhile since I have had something to share..

I cannot take credit for this card design. I made it at a recently meeting with my amazing upline Carolyn Helder! It turned out great though, and I never would have thought to use this set in this choice of colours.

That's all I got for today! Hopefully I get my stamping mojo back shortly. I have craft shows coming up, and I have to get busy. I also have class coming up, with a few spots left if you'd like to join me check out the "Events" tab at the top of my blog!

Happy Stamping,
xo
Elizabeth Emma

0 comments:

Post a Comment