Our favourite little man is sick right now :( Poor baby had a terrible ear infection and cold, but is looking much better lately. I knew something was up because he wasn't his normal, happy cheerful self. We had out regular 4 month appointment scheduled (a tad bit late because our Dr was away) and when we got there he was just screaming. Poor baby. We got a script for antibiotics, and no needles since he wasn't feeling well. So after a few days of his antibiotics, Tylenol, and lots of cuddles he is smiling again and still not 100% but on his way there!
Anyways I will stop babbling and get onto some pictures of this cutie!
Yup. I did it. I'm that mom. I put my baby in a pumpkin. He wasn't too impressed and all he really wanted to do was eat it. I was able to snap a couple okay pictures before he totally freaked out on me haha
Here is my strong little boy on his tummy. With his crazy hair do. I always tried to brush it after his bath but I give up because when he wakes up in the morning this is what it looks like. And he always get compliments on it, so I think we are just gonna roll with it.
At 4 Months Old:
- 13lbs 9oz and 26 inches long
- We have rolled from our tummy to our back, but only a handful of times, and only when naked/not wearing any pants...weird child
- Looooves to be naked
- Squealing and screaming in delight, hilarious to hear
- Smiles and giggles all the time
- Awake more and more
- Favourite toy is his hanging Lamaze Butterfly and of course his Baby Einstein Activity Mat (this is the only way I get things done some days)
And I will leave you with my little Elephant on Halloween! Hehe, such a cutie pie!
And As always...